Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Elena has been run over by a car!!!






Oh, my lovely Lenochka! I'm so sorry! Russia is very dangerous for attractive girls, many are run over by cars!
I wish you a speedy recovery, but you sound pretty banged up, and may not be as attractive as you once were! I may not be interested in you any more.........


Hello, my fine!!!
Excuse, that I so for a long time did not write to you. How you?
At you all is good? As I on you have become bored{have missed}! So it is
a pity to me, that I had no opportunity with you to communicate in connection
with developed circumstances.
I had a misfortune - on Saturday on June, 10 I was brought down with
the car when I passed road. That day I was depressed, because have sworn with
the fellow worker, my close girlfriend as it usually happens, because of
nonsense. Probably, it has affected that I have not paid attention on turning
on a crossroads with considerable speed the machine. Impact was came to me to
the right side and rather strong so I even have flown away meter on 3. The
driver appeared the rights in this situation, and I had to pay still then the
penalty for infringement of rules of traffic.
I had the brain concussion, the closed crisis of an anklebone, is
torn and removed during operation a spleen, a dislocation of a hip, there were
bruises, stretchings and grazes. Lovely, you do not imagine to yourself, what
pain to me should be transferred, as at me the head and strongly a pain
bruises and places of crises broke up. After the transferred shock I could
not speak the first day at all! After the transferred operations to me have
advised to not move and eat more with albuminous food, vitamins and
preparations of calcium. To me have registered to drink expensive{dear}
strengthening tablets "Sinakten", anesthetizing tablets "Naklof" and pricked
any injections for improvement of blood circulation. I had to lie hardly more
than 2 weeks, it is good what not half-year.
Recently I go with crutches, a little lame on the right leg{foot},
but I think, I shall gradually come to myself, both physically, and morally.
I sit now in Internet - cafe, near to hospital where me have put. Near to me
\nnow there is my mum, she{it} all these days looked after me. To me have\nallowed under the responsibility and supervision of my mum to descend{go} to\nsend you this letter in the Internet - cafe, it is approximately in 300 meters\nfrom hospital chamber, in Volodarsky\'s same street. I had to pay in total\nthe big sum for the transferred operations, necessary procedures, inspections,\npurchase of good medicines and services of the private{individual}\npsychologist. For this purpose I even have borrowed{occupied} money from\nrelatives through mum. Dear, I will need on Saturday of 9000 roubles, it\nabout 350 dollars, on operation with installation of device Ilizarova.\nYou in a condition to help me with the financial plan? So it is a shame\nto me to ask you about the help, but I should do{make} it, differently I\ncan remain the cripple for ever.\nI shall give you the address of bank on which you can make translation\nthrough system the Western Union:\nAlpha-Bank,\nMurmansk branch,\nstreet Papanina, 3/1,\nMurmansk, 138038,\nRussia.\nElena Solovyova.\n And please, inform me when you will make the translation, ten\nnumbers which should give you on the Western Union (MTCN). Also send on my\nbox the data: the address, a name, a surname which you inform the worker of\nthe Western Union, it to tell in bank from whom I receive money.\n I shall be grateful, if you will help to me. It will be noble and\ntactful from your party{side}. I am sure, that it is possible to rely on you.\n As it is a pity, that much in this world much depends on money, from these\n pieces of paper.\n I with impatience shall wait for your letter. Please, hurry till\n Saturday, road. I love you, do not forget me. Answer me as soon as possible.\n Yours Lenochka.\n\n\n\n\n\n",0]
);
//-->

now there is my mum, she{it} all these days looked after me. To me have
allowed under the responsibility and supervision of my mum to descend{go} to
send you this letter in the Internet - cafe, it is approximately in 300 meters
from hospital chamber, in Volodarsky's same street. I had to pay in total
the big sum for the transferred operations, necessary procedures, inspections,
purchase of good medicines and services of the private{individual}
psychologist. For this purpose I even have borrowed{occupied} money from
relatives through mum. Dear, I will need on Saturday of 9000 roubles, it
about 350 dollars, on operation with installation of device Ilizarova.
You in a condition to help me with the financial plan? So it is a shame
to me to ask you about the help, but I should do{make} it, differently I
can remain the cripple for ever.
I shall give you the address of bank on which you can make translation
through system the Western Union:
Alpha-Bank,
Murmansk branch,
street Papanina, 3/1,
Murmansk, 138038,
Russia.
Elena Solovyova.
And please, inform me when you will make the translation, ten
numbers which should give you on the Western Union (MTCN). Also send on my
box the data: the address, a name, a surname which you inform the worker of
the Western Union, it to tell in bank from whom I receive money.
I shall be grateful, if you will help to me. It will be noble and
tactful from your party{side}. I am sure, that it is possible to rely on you.
As it is a pity, that much in this world much depends on money, from these
pieces of paper.
I with impatience shall wait for your letter. Please, hurry till
Saturday, road. I love you, do not forget me. Answer me as soon as possible.
Yours Lenochka.

http://russiandetective.forumup.org/viewtopic.php?p=4068&mforum=russiandetective#4068

No comments: