Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nadia Popova, X3 on CupidBay.com!

Nadejda 'Nadia' Popova has so much love to give, she needs THREE separate profiles at CupidBay.com, each with different ages, but all featuring pictures of the same lady!

Cupidbay.com is one of the more SCAMMER infested dating sites on the internet!


Here are the three member profiles 'Nadia' has on CupidBay.com, as of this writing.












popovanadya59 Location: Balashov Russian Federation
I am a: 46 year old woman seeking: man between the ages of 46 and 60 for a long-term relationship
Height: 165 cm
Drinker: no
Hair Color: blond
Smoker: no
Eye Color: blue
Education: college/university
Figure: athletic
Marital Status: widowed
Fitness: regularly
Have Children: yes, not living with me
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Want Children: undecided
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Languages:
I like: I like to be in the center of the company and always to like mine the man!
I dislike: I do not love malicious and bad men! About me and who I would like to meet: I have been married at once and already for a long time ago, and I feel that now there has come time to find unique and last man in my life.




NadejdaPopova
Location: Balashov Russian Federation
I am a: 45 year old woman seeking: man between the ages of 50 and 50 for a long-term relationship
Height: 171 cm
Drinker: no
Hair Color: red/auburn
Smoker: no
Eye Color: brown
Education: secondary/high school
Figure: athletic
Marital Status: widowed
Fitness: regularly
Have Children: yes, not living with me
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Want Children: undecided
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Languages:
I like: The true friends and rest with them on the nature.
I dislike: Mean and dishonest men! About me and who I would like to meet: I have been married at once and already for a long time ago, and I feel that now there has come time to find unique and last man in my life.



KUTEMA
Location: Znamenski Russian Federation
I am a: 49 year old woman seeking: man between the ages of 45 and 55 for a long-term relationship
Height: 176 cm
Drinker: socially/occasionaly
Hair Color: blond
Smoker: no Eye Color: blue
Education: secondary/high school
Figure: athletic
Marital Status: widowed
Fitness: occasionally
Have Children: yes, not living with me
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Want Children: undecided
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Languages:
I like: The truth and fidelity for me are very important!!!
I dislike: Lie and treachery!!!
About me and who I would like to meet: I the beautiful gallant clever woman which am very lonely!! I am not any woman for 1 night!!! I am serious and romantic and very kind!!


Full story, of the truthful, and faithful Nadia, whatever age she is, where ever she may be, or who she may be.......at:http://russiandetective.forumup.org/viewtopic.php?t=115&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&mforum=russiandetective

No comments: