Sunday, November 19, 2006

Marina Perminova has cancer!


Really? Not likely! This is a common ploy used by scammers to squeeze money from a victim! Don't send money!!


Hello my lovely!
At present I am in Moscow, at me have found a cancer, and doctors have
told me that it is necessary operation, and are operation costs, 1700 USD! Lovely mine if
you may that the help to me with 600 USD! Operation is very urgently necessary for me,
lovely please help to me this money I very much ask you, I yet do not want to die, I want
to live, and at whom I can ask money it for you. As at me any more who is not present.
Whether lovely mine answer me you can help me this money? And on it I shall finish the
letter and with not patience I wait from you for the answer to one century yours Marina.


EMAIL ADDRESSES USED...
marina.prettywomen@gmail.com

gerl.marina27@gmail.com

marina.perminova@gmail.com

babka.marina@gmail.com

mariechka@gmail.com

marina.sexywomen@gmail.com

And many more!!

No comments: