Friday, November 10, 2006

Oksana Belousova has lost her job, and has no money for clothes!

Hello my lovely, my beloved!!!

I have gone to Internet - cafe as in this situation except for you I do not know to whom
to me still to address. My love I am very strong you I like, but at present to me it is
very bad, at me an awful situation. My lovely the matter is that in our city there have
stepped colds and in the street it is very bad. My love the matter is that me have
expelled about work as on this place have found better the employee. Which familiar our
chief. Well I want to ask at you the help in money as this severe winter I absolutely do
not have winter clothes and I do not know that to me to dress. Mine I love I ask you that
you have sent me even money at a rate of 100-150 dollars as even on this money I can buy
to myself clothes. I hope that you can to me the helps as I do not have anybody on whom I
more can rely. On it I shall finish the letter, with impatience I shall wait for the
prompt answer, with love and forever, yours Oksana.


No comments: