Saturday, February 18, 2006

Mari El chapter of STEPAN FETCHIT FAN CLUB elects new president!


(Joke!)
You have to have a sense of humour, I think, when dealing with these scammers!
I have been in contact with OKSANA BELOUSOVA for about 2 and half months, and have a few hundred boring letters from her.
Did I say boring?
How about MIND NUMBING?
This picture showed up today at several of my characters email boxes around the same time.
It had some generic words of endearment on the 'sign'.
I could not pass up the opportunity for a little
photo-editing!

(Note: Mari El is a Repubic in the 'Former Soviet Union' that is the home to a majority of the 'Russian Romance Scams'. OKSANA claims to be somewhere else, but her emails come from
Mari El. )

More info. on OKSANA BELOUSOVA at:http://russianromancescammers.blogspot.com/2006/02/oksana-belousova-oksana1976-oksana28.html

No comments: