Saturday, November 04, 2006

Lesya1975 at Cupidbay.com


This is a known scammer persona, and part of the 'Orphan Group'.
Her current ID is 'Lesya1975' at cupidbay.com, a dating site crawling with scammers!!


lesya1975

Location: Kazan' Russian Federation
I am a: 31 year old woman
seeking: man between the ages of 27 and 48 for a long-term relationship
Height: 173 cm Drinker: no
Hair Color: light brown Smoker: no
Eye Color: brown Education: college/university
Figure: slim/slender Marital Status: single
Fitness: regularly Have Children: no
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian Want Children: yes
Religion: Christian/Catholic Languages:

I like:
music. going in for sport

I dislike:
false,

About me and who I would like to meet:
I dont know what to tell about myself because I think it is not good to tell about myself. I think you will learn about me more when we will correspondence with you. If you agree with me please write ... ok?






Don't send money!!!! You are not in contact with the girl in the picture!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERE IS A NEW ONE BY THE NAME OF MARGARITA SHE IS REAL SLICK SHE WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR FOR THE PAYOFF FOR HER IS 350 DOLLARS SHE'S NOT GREADY BUT SHE'S REAL SLICK
JERRY BROWN

Anonymous said...

THERE IS A NEW ONE BY THE NAME OF MARGARITA SHE IS REAL SLICK SHE WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR FOR THE PAYOFF FOR HER IS 350 DOLLARS SHE'S NOT GREADY BUT SHE'S REAL SLICK
JERRY BROWN