Saturday, November 04, 2006

Maria Kozlova on Cupidbay as NataliaLovers


Known scammer, at Cupidbay! I have a post on her earlier as 'Maria Kozlova'.

NEVER SEND MONEY!!!!




NataliaLovers

Location: Kirov Russian Federation
I am a: 29 year old woman
seeking: man between the ages of 29 and 90 for a long-term relationship
Height: 170 cm Drinker: no
Hair Color: red/auburn Smoker: no
Eye Color: blue Education: secondary/high school
Figure: average Marital Status: single
Fitness: no Have Children: no
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian Want Children: yes
Religion: other Languages:

I like:
Readink, To prepare, float

I dislike:
TV

About me and who I would like to meet:
I at all do not love jealousy, I consider that in life, including
The complete trust and understanding should be family.
Therefore I for myself have decided, that before I shall enter the serious attitudes(relations) I
As it is possible I shall learn the man better.
The people speak about me as about the good and correct girlfriend.
I the man, to which am possible to trust.
I always constrain the promises.

No comments: