Thursday, June 15, 2006

Elena Novosolova, Elenka81, resurfaces with a new profession, and city!



Sometimes it's nice to run into an old friend, sometimes, not so nice!
Here's Elena, with a new email address, a new profession, (she transformed from school teacher, to Doctor in a few months) and a new claimed city!
She's a part of the 'Orphan Group', which gives us many more scammer 'personas'.
I'm not sure the girl in the pictures is actively invloved in the scamming, paid for posing for scammer pictures, or if these particular photos were stolen from somewhere for use by these scumbags. Doesn't matter! If you are in contact with somebody using these pictures, don't send any money!

Helenanov25@gmail.com
Elenka81@gmail.com

IP: 83.149.19.96

Formerly using Mari El Dialup, then an Internet Satellite service, the 'Orphan Group' is now doing some strange stuff to obscure the origins of the emails, which are actually emanating from the Mari El Republic.


Here's the new intro letter Elena sends out.....




Hello POTENTIAL VICTIM. I Too wanted and to correspond further with you and I send to you a photo, Which I have made more recently. I very much would want closer To get acquainted with you and with each letter to learn something new about you. And now I shall tell about myself. My name is Elena, I was born June, 7, 1981. in the city of Ulyanovsk where I live to this day. I live in Russia, I never was outside Russia, but always dreamed to travel. It seems to me romantically To visit other countries, to study culture and customs. Our city It is located on coast of the rivers Volgas and Sviyaga, in 892 kms to the east from Moscow. If it will be interesting to you, in the following letters I am more detailed I shall tell about the city. From the childhood I dreamed to become the doctor, I wanted to be of use for people, I have finished medical school, now I work in a children's polyclinic. My the work - pediatrist. I live with mum and the grandmother, the father at me is not present. I have hobby: I 6 years am engaged in equestrian sport and all The days off I spend on a hippodrome. I would like you to ask what attitudes you search on the Internet? I have decided I shall search for myself the man with which is happy. I think that I never will manage to find such person in Russia. If you were not in Russia to me it would be interesting to learn that you know and that you think of my country. I never was in your country, but saw much TV show about your country and she seems to me very interesting and beautiful. I think that there can be even once I shall decide to visit your fine country. Whether write to me please you thought of visiting my country? It would be very interesting to me to learn it. I very much like to have a rest with friends somewhere on To the nature. At us very beautiful nature: it is a lot of woods, lakes and Volga- Very big and beautiful river. And what you like? Than you are fond? Where you work? To me very much Interestingly! Sometimes so it would be desirable to live one emotions, not expecting something, not calling in question, and completely trusting not to reason, and the feelings. And who has told, what is necessary to live reasonably? It is necessary to live happily! But in fact the happiness without feelings does not happen. And the reason seldom gives to us a condition of happiness. In the world it is so much reasons, that all life to count itself unfortunate, and so, apparently, it is not enough to be happy. I think, with each letter we shall learn each other Better and better. Write to me, please, and I shall necessarily answer. The computer at my place is not present, but is on work and I write from here. With impatience I shall look forward to hearing. With best regards Elena.

No comments: