Saturday, June 17, 2006

Raupova Tatyana Vasilyevna, Ozerki, tatyanaozerki@mail.ru

Tatyana claims to be a Doctor, although I suspect she 'plays' a teacher, also, in other scripts.
Here's her intro letter:

Hi, my new friend!Friendly speaking I feel a bit confused, because I have never wrotethe man through the internet and I even don't know what to startwith... Well, I will start from the very beginning. My name is Tatyanaand I live in a small Russian village which is called Ozerki. this isa very nice place especially in summer and there are a lot of goodpeople here. I was born on the 14th of february, 1980, this is St.Valentine's day as fas as I remember, what a luck you can think, butthis date doesn't bring me much happiness (who would ever guess!!!)I am 26 years old, and I think that this is very nice age to start newlife! I work in hospital, and I am a children doctor by profession. Ilove children and this is very pleasant to deal with them. My work israther interesting, but it is not easy, because very often I amresponsible for a kid's life and this is hard to be responsible forsuch a seriouse matter! but I am in my place and I think that I wouldnever change my work even if I was offered a million dollars! and whatis about you? tell me what you are and what are your ambitions inlife!I live together with my Mother, my Father died when I was 15.he was crossing the street at the criss-cross, but unfortunately the driverwas drunk and he didn't notice my Dad... and it so happened that Ilost my wonderful Dad, whom I loved immensely... it was a hard timefor my and Mum but we were together and overcame everything. Rightafter finishing school I entered the medical University, which waslocated in the nearest city (I didn't want to leave Mum alone) andafter graduating from it ( I am not showing off, but I am proud totell you that I graduated with honous!) I came back to Ozerki and wasoffered a vacancy in our Hospital. I agreed without thinking it over,because I thought that this is my vocation and I was not mistaken,because i never felt pity about my choice since.No much changed from that time, but one day I realised that I am tiredof life here, tired of being alone and tired of the same faces. andone when i was walking home after the night in the hospital, I saw theadvertisment of the dating agency. we have never had such before anddecided to try, I did some photos and wrote some words about me andbrought them to the agency. They asked me some questions and here I amwriting you my first letter! I don't know what it will lead me to, butat the moment I feel very interested in you! please, write me moreabout yourself and don't forget to send me your photo! I will lookforward to your answer and will come here tomorrow again!with my best regards,Tatyana. mailto:tatyanaozerki@mail.ru

More pictures at:http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/russianromancescammers/Tatyana%20Ozerki/

Full story at:http://russiandetective.forumup.org/viewtopic.php?t=698&mforum=russiandetective

No comments: